What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Coopers in Llano

Mark

Couple of Lockhart RV'ers heading to Llano tomorrow. Should be there around 11:15 - 11:30.

Mark
RV-10/N410MR

Retired Guys

Hey for you guys still working for a living we can meet somewhere on Saturday. Brenham?

Got to feel sorry for Iron not being able to fly to lunch on a work day - only 600+ hours on his hobbs meter. That seems like a lot for only flying to church on Sunday.

Mark

Hey for you guys still working for a living we can meet somewhere on Saturday. Brenham?

Got to feel sorry for Iron not being able to fly to lunch on a work day - only 600+ hours on his hobbs meter. That seems like a lot for only flying to church on Sunday.

Mark

Pick a time....I'll see where I end up! Weather looks awful nice for tomorrow.

(Launching a mission on Tuesday - never know how busy I'll be be after that, or how much flying I'll get in before landing....)

Brenham on Saturday

The ORF (old retired farts) formation flight from Lockhart are launching for Brenham at 10:30. That should put us on the ramp a little after 11:00.

Hope you can join us. If we fall asleep at lunch make sure we don't spill our cholate malts.

Mark
RV-10/N410MR

Back