What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LOE 07 Photos

I saw N87CT at the I39 flyin early spring and I must say you are correct, that is one sweeeet RV-3!

like the discovery channel

great pictures, larry. I also enjoyed the geological tour of the region. It waslike watching the discovery channel! Sorry i missed the weekend,but i at least worked on my wings a bit. maybe next year.
dennis

Thanks, Larry

Larry,

On behalf of those of us who weren't able to go to LOE this year: THANKS for the great pictures with captions/stories!

Best Regards,

Bill Palmer :rolleyes:
Chino Hills, CA

LARRY!

I can't believe you didn't get a picture of Red in the "BIG RED MAC TRUCK".

I can't believe you didn't get a picture of Red in the "BIG RED MAC TRUCK".
Yeh, me either. In Doug's photos he looks like Mad Max or someone. I must have been hiking in the Franklins at the time.

I want to know why no one posted a picture of the formation golf cart drivers from last year, that I just heard about.

Great Write-Up!

Great web page and photos, as usual, Larry!

I had a sneaky suspicion as we lifted off from 5T6 that we were going to discover that we were at Hunt's Hole instead of Kilbourne's, but hey - that just leaves us a goal for next year. We continued the geology tour all three days at Big Bend,m nd shot some video from the Val down inside the Solitario yesterday that I'll post later on - I think folks will like it.

BBRSP is still as great a destination as it was last time we were there, and a great way to decompress after the wonderful people and times of LOE! Uh-oh....maybe I should have kept that a secret...;)

Paul

Back