What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hilltop Lakes Fly-in

Sounds like fun!

I think I'll mosey on up there - I think Jay had proposed Hilltop as a destination that day anyway - we can have a meeting of the North and South Texas contingents? The flyer said that lunch was at noon, but fly-in is from 0900 - 1400. I will probably try and get there around 1100 - I have to stop along the way to do a Tech Counselor visit anyway.

Paul

Yea, I haven't figured out if I want to hitch a ride to Hilltop or just drive.... Paul, if you want a backseater, I'll help with avgas...

Yea, I haven't figured out if I want to hitch a ride to Hilltop or just drive.... Paul, if you want a backseater, I'll help with avgas...

I'd normally give you the seat, but I have to go elsewhere first to do a Tech Counselor visit, and can't predict for certain how that will affect my timing.

Paul

I'd normally give you the seat, but I have to go elsewhere first to do a Tech Counselor visit, and can't predict for certain how that will affect my timing.

Paul

Thanks man... I know you have an appt tomorrow that is more important to deal with. I'll talk the Conroe Bunch into going out there for some BBQ! You know if Doug is going to be out there?? I need to get me a sticker for my truck!

Back