What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wallpaper

pgroell

Well Known Member
Friend
Hello Doug,
How will I keep to my appointments without a RV September wallpaper?
:)

Wall Paper

Pascal

I was thinking the same thing. Yesterday when I left work I turned my Vans calendar on the wall to September to the smiling face of Paul in Val. This morning I was drinking coffee in the kitchen and noticed I was still on August. Turned that Vans calendar to Paul as well. Logged on to VAF to see whats going on and decided to change my wall paper on my laptop.

What no update. I think the Hippie is slackin! :)

Sneek preview online....

I'll make the 'official' announcement on the VAF site on Monday, but the September image is now online HERE.

b,
d

Thanks

Hello Doug,

being a few time zones ahead of you, I might be one of the first to have it on my PC.
Looking great as usual.
I have an out of topic question : what do the letters b,d mean at the end of yours posts on this thread? All the strange acronyms I can find but not this one.

Regards

pgroell said:
Hello Doug,

being a few time zones ahead of you, I might be one of the first to have it on my PC.
Looking great as usual.
I have an out of topic question : what do the letters b,d mean at the end of yours posts on this thread? All the strange acronyms I can find but not this one.

Regards
Best, Doug?

Well; I learned something today

b,p (hope this does not mean anything else than Best, Pascal)

Mine would be

b,m

With it's intestinal connotations I think I'll stick with something spelled out!

Gota run :eek:

Mark

Back