What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Video "write-up"

I'm so jealous. Bolton is a nice field (I've worked at OSU for years, now work at NetJets at CMH). When can I come over and take a ride in your -6??? :D (Just kidding...I'm probably too big)

Great video!!

Last edited:
Mike_ExpressCT said:
I'm so jealous. Bolton is a nice field (I've worked at OSU for years, now work at NetJets at CMH). When can I come over and take a ride in your -6??? :D (Just kidding...I'm probably too big)

Great video!!
I spent a couple of years at NetJets myself, working on the old IntelliJet system.

Anything under 210 lbs will fit in the 6. Let me know... Failing that, I'm always up for a foot of rings and a couple of brews at JPs.

Dgamble said:
I spent a couple of years at NetJets myself, working on the old IntelliJet system.

Anything under 210 lbs will fit in the 6. Let me know... Failing that, I'm always up for a foot of rings and a couple of brews at JPs.

Yep, actually the flight school off Hamilton Rd. (where I work) still uses the original I-Jet. Everyone else is now on I-Jet II, which I know pretty much nothing about.

Sorry, I miss your weight cut-off by around 20 lbs. Maybe instead we'll take the NJ Cessna 310-R up instead :D And I certainly never miss an opportunity for food and BEvERages ;)

Mike_ExpressCT said:
Yep, actually the flight school off Hamilton Rd. (where I work) still uses the original I-Jet. Everyone else is now on I-Jet II, which I know pretty much nothing about.

Sorry, I miss your weight cut-off by around 20 lbs. Maybe instead we'll take the NJ Cessna 310-R up instead :D And I certainly never miss an opportunity for food and BEvERages ;)
I work right over on Morrison Rd. That would be pretty easy to arrange!

Back