What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone live in Sandpoint, ID?

RV8N

Well Known Member
If you live in or around Sandpoint, Idaho, please PM me. I am pursuing employment in Sandpoint and would like some advice and information about the area.

Please PM with your e-mail or phone number and I will contact you.

I appreciate all help and advice.

Karl

I know!

RV8N said:
If you live in or around Sandpoint, Idaho, please PM me. I am pursuing employment in Sandpoint and would like some advice and information about the area.

Karl

Quest Aircraft Co (Packer)

Northwest Manufacturing

Pend Oreille Air

Deirich Aerospace

Rabe Services

Sorry I cant give you more detail than the names, they are all customers of ours and we don't give out the details without getting permission first.

yp.yahoo.com

should be pretty helpful.

Nobody lives in Northern Idaho? How about Coeur D'Alene or Bonners Ferry or any of the other surrounding communities?

Karl

It's beautiful country up there but I'll have to wait for the real estate bust before I can afford to move up there.

Shoulda bought 15 years ago,
Steve

Karl-
I grew up in the Spokane/CDA area and still spend a lot of time up in North Idaho, including Sandpoint, particularly in the summers. I do have family in Sandpoint. I know there's an RV builder on the forum (Ted Farmin, RV-4, I think) there. I'd be happy to share what I know, though my knowledge of the employment scene is pretty limited. Send me a p.m. if you would like.
Steve

Bonners Ferry

Hello Karl. I live in Bonners Ferry and it's a beautiful place. Been here about five years and no regrets. Currently building the empannage for the RV8/8A.

Rgds,
Mark

RV8N said:

Karl

Hello Karl, Funny you should ask I was just up in Sandpoint today 8/25 and I live just outside of CDA in Post Fall ID. and have work there a few times a mount for 10 years. Very nice place. Great hunting, fishing, skiing any out door activity you'll find it there beautiful and quit. all thow I think it may be alittle spendy on the realastate. Good luck :)

I want to thank everyone for their replies. It has been great talking about the possiblilities in Sandpoint.

I will come right out and let everyone know what I'm looking for. I've got some possiblilities so far but it never hurts to have more. I'm looking for contacts that work with Quest Aircraft. They have an job opening listed on their website that I think is perfect for me. Unfortunately they have not responded to my resume. If anyone knows someone that works for Quest Aircraft, please contact me.

Thanks, Karl

Karl,
I grew up in CDA. I still have most of my family there. I have had a couple job oppertunities up there lately but passed them up until the right offer comes along. I would like to move back someday. It is a beatiful place to live.

Back