What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DFW Rv'ers Saturday 7/14

hecilopter

Well Known Member
We have a few interested in Stephenville (KSEP) for lunch around 11:30 on the ramp. Your choice of Hard 8 or the Rio Grande Cafe. We are going to the Rio Grande for the big greasy burger and off the plate hanging chicken fried steak.

Anyone interested? I think we have at least 4 Rv's so far. Tom Jett (Woody) will debut his new paint job (see pic). If Saturday doesn't work out because of weather, then same time on Sunday instead.

cimg1837bighx7.jpg

It's looking 50/50 on the weather

tomorrow, but the latest forecast is morning showers then clearing thru Sunday afternoon. I still plan to be there at 11:30 tomorrow (Saturday) if it isn't raining, using Sunday as a backup.

If the weather doesn't let me go north, I may head down to Mustang Beach tomorrow....but we'll see what the morning brings!

Paul

TODR,

It depends on what time (WX permitting) I get out of Heritage Creek (58TA). They are having a pancake breakfast in the morning I'm planning to attend with some local friends. If I get out in time I'll try to make KSEP. Of course, you're welcome to head over to Heritage Creek.

CraigH@KRPH said:
TODR,

It depends on what time (WX permitting) I get out of Heritage Creek (58TA). They are having a pancake breakfast in the morning I'm planning to attend with some local friends. If I get out in time I'll try to make KSEP. Of course, you're welcome to head over to Heritage Creek.
Thanks. My normal rental ride is in the shop - someone had an incident with the Evektor based at GPM (see -12 forum), so all I'm flying tomorrow is my A4 ;)

Good Up There....Bad in the middle....

Well, it does look nice up there west of DFW, but the entire Texas Triangle looks filled in with pretty reds and orangs on the radar this morning, so you guys have a good time, and I'll stay down along the coast.....see ya' another time!

Paul

Back