What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sulphur Springs on Sunday - July 8th

mrreddick

Well Known Member
Sorry for the late, late, late post.
Got too busy doing other things.

A group of us from Hicks is planning on departing at 8am and being on the ramp at SLR around 8:45, nlt 9am, for breakfast at the Red Barn Cafe.

Any of you early risers that get this, come on over and join us!

Morning, Mike!

I saw your note but was committed to leave for Mass at 1100, so I did an early, short flight and scooted home. I drug the plane over Hicks around 7:15am to say 'hi' but there wasn't any activity outside yet. Sorry I missed you guys. Hope you had a fun time.

B,
D

mrreddick said:
Sorry for the late, late, late post. Got too busy doing other things. A group of us from Hicks is planning on departing at 8am and being on the ramp at SLR around 8:45, nlt 9am, for breakfast at the Red Barn Cafe. Any of you early risers that get this, come on over and join us!

Sunday AM

Little did you know that you WERE seen orbiting Hicks! :)
We were just getting up and around for our 7:45 blast off and I think it was Rich that said he saw you and thought you landed.
We had a great flight over to SLR, 5 RV's and Jay & Carol in Shooter. Only 3 planes on the ramp when we arrived and one was a 6A.

Back