What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any builders in Minnesota?

205_tilley

I'm New Here
Are there any RV'ers in Minnesota currently building an RV? If so would you like a second hand or at least would you mind some company in the shop during construction? I am hoping to begin building in the next two years, but would like to get some exposure to the building process. If so please let me know. Thanks!

p.s. I am located in Stillwater,MN and co-own a Archer so I have wings and will travel :)

[email protected]

I'm down in Woodbury (near Middleton Elementary and Lake Middle School). Can always use a hand. Sometimes hard to find good construction time. I'm working on the canopy now. I'd be happy to show you the project and talk about RVs. I have a park bench on the front lawn under a tree and cold beer in the fridge just for such occasions.

Paul Hove is over at Lake Elmo. He's about ready to fly. I heard his Warrior up today but it didn't sound like him on the radio.

There's also an RV in the early stages of construction over by Spinnaker Lane (over near Power's Lake).
I was over at Warren Starkebaum's hangar at Crystal last night to help him hang the engine.

Let me kknow when you hve time.

We provide respite care one weekend a month for a young man with bipolar disorder so I don't usually do any construction on those weekends... and this month's date is next weekend. But just about any other time works.

MN RV's

Come on over to the Minnesota Wing meeting as Alex Peterson mentioned. 10 AM, Saturday June 30, at Fleming Field in the terminal. The group is invited to come over to my hangar after the meeting to take a look at my -10 project.

www.mnwing.org for more information on the club.

Lots of RVs

Tilley,

We have RV-4s, Rv-6's, RV-7s, RV-8s, RV-9s and RV-10s all withing shouting distance. I hangar with Alex at KANE, we could show you his 6A and my 9A in one trip. Just give us a shout.

And then just 15 minutes from Pete and Alex's hangar you're welcome to come up and see my -9A under construction.

Back