What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV wiring diagrams?

N941WR

Legacy Member
I'm starting to think about designing the wiring layout for my -9. Could anyone share their diagram(s) with me?

I don't care if you have a fully loaded IFR ship or a simple DVFR only craft, whatever you've got will be of help.

My collection already includes the diagram in Van's manual and the one Tony Bingelis included in his book.

Thanks!

Bill,

You should come up to Plymouth, MA for the weekend of August 13 & 14 this summer!

Bob Nuckolls will be presenting at my fly-in!

I can make arrangements for your lodging and your local travel!

Soon it will be on the www.aeroelectric.com website!

Come on up!

:D CJ

Bob Nuckolls wzs just here in NC

Bob was just in Apex, NC on Saturday. Radomir went to his presentation, unfortunately, I couldn't make it. (Still working in Dallas)

The basics I have down as somewhere in my past I actually managed to graduate with an engineering degree, not that I have ever used that BS. :D

I'll check out his book but I'm looking for other ideas on RV wiring schematics. I've heard a number of forum members talk about some of the wiring ticks they have come up for accessorys, cabin lights, duel path wiring w/ diodes, etc.

Back