What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

East Coast to Yellowstone!

First thing I saw this morning, Larry. WONDERFUL! Many thanks for putting this online for us.

b,
d

Larry
Enjoyed your write up and we are also planning a trip to Custer. Do you have any recommendations for Hotel/Motel and car rentals in Custer.
Thanks Bill Turner
RV-8

Man, you've just given me ANOTHER place I need to fly to! Sounds like a fabulous experience....great writeup Larry - thanks for sharing it!

Would like to have hooked up with your group

We regularly fly into Custer with our RV-10 and RV-9A. It would have been nice to see your planes and visit with you all.

Jerry

Bill Turner said:
Larry
Enjoyed your write up and we are also planning a trip to Custer. Do you have any recommendations for Hotel/Motel and car rentals in Custer.
Thanks Bill Turner
RV-8

We stayed at the Days Inn. Didn't have any problems with it. There may be some places in Custer with some more "character" considering it was a cool looking town -- at least the main drag. I didn't see any areas I would avoid.

bldanrv9a said:
We regularly fly into Custer with our RV-10 and RV-9A. It would have been nice to see your planes and visit with you all.

Jerry

Sorry we missed you guys. Next time!

Thanks everyone for the other positive comments. It really was a special trip. An ADVENTURE in so many ways! :D :D

Back