What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Side Panel Templates

LarGriff

I'm about to start making interior side panels for my 7A and was planning to make cardboard templates when it struck me that maybe someone else has already measured and posted the dimensions. If not, would anyone else be interested if I posted them?

Larry

BTW, what some are doing now is making the templates out of cardboard, getting them right, then transferring that to "corrigated plastic board" and then using the corrigated plastic as the interior support mechanism.

Just thought i'd pass that along, you can get that stuff in differring thicknesses, etc.

Please post the templates

LarGriff said:
I'm about to start making interior side panels for my 7A and was planning to make cardboard templates when it struck me that maybe someone else has already measured and posted the dimensions. If not, would anyone else be interested if I posted them?

Larry
Anything anyone can do to simplify/speed up the process so we can get our 9 in the air is GREATLY APPRECIATED. My wife is just about to begin the side panel assignment so please post. If you like, I'll post them permanently on my own website so others can download.

Thanks.

Back