What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT - Outstanding Service

hevansrv7a

Well Known Member
My GRT would not talk to my TruTrak autopilot although my 496 would. I have an input selector switch on the feed to the A/P. In the end it turned out to be something (dumb) that I did. They spent many hours helping me on the telephone to debug it. I'd bet that no less than 5 hours were involved. They were patient and knowledgeable and were only happy for me when we finally found what was wrong (that I had done). Special thanks for Carlos and a big attaboy for Jeff D., too.

Ditto

I also have had nothing but good results from GRT.

I am the second owner of the GRT units, not even a real customer, and they still treated me very well.

Thumbs up for sure.

Mike

The people at GRT really are helpful. I bought a unit from a fellow who had not installed, and GRT treated me like I was the original customer. Nothing but good to say about them. Great equipment, also.

Last edited:
So what was your problem? I'm planning a switch in my A/P feed as well and wonder what you did on yours that wasn't correct. By the way, I like GRT's support as well.

Add me to the choir...

Carlos has answered questions for me a number of times both pre and post purchase of my Sport. Last weekend I sent him an email with a question about why my XL300 wasn't getting altitude info from the Sport. Within 5 minutes he responded - I had an incorrect setup parameter in the XL300.
I've written and spoken to Sandy a number of times as well, and it's always been a pleasant experience.

GRT's support, on both the EFIS and EIS, have been outstanding for me, too. Carlos or Sandy always reply quickly with concise answers.

Back