What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Owner

jetjok

Well Known Member
I have been watching this group in envy for quite some time, knowing that someday there would be an RV in my future Well, it arrived yesterday.
I am now the excited owner of a 94' RV-6, currently based at Pontiac, MI.
My other plane is an original Piper PA-20 Pacer, that has provided many new adventures to points all over the west and northwest.
My RV has an 0-360 turning a Hartzell C/S prop. Have not had time to check the true performance numbers, but I am sure it will be awesome.
I will be moving the plane closer to Toledo, and look forward to meeting other RV owners. If anyone has leads on where a guy can find a little hangar space, please pass it my way. ([email protected]) I am an A&P, and best of all love to swap lies while hanging out at the airport!
More to follow.

New Owner Welcome

Welcome to the world of RV's!

I purchased my 6A almost 4 years ago and 600 hours later I'm still happy every time I get the chance to fly it!

The RV community is the best! You can find out anything and everything on this site and make a lot of friends along the way.

Enjoy the ride!

You should checkout www.sportairrace.org

Fly down to Taylor Texas Friday May 18, fly in the Race Saturday morning, have your performance well established and return home later in the day with story tanks well stocked. Ditto everything Mr. Reddick said.

Bob Axsom

Back