What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Northeast $100 hamburgers

Hampton Airfield (7B3)

First post, after a year and a half of snooping around...

It wasn't listed on that particular site, but I have to put in a strong plug for Hampton Airfield (7B3). They are home of a small Vintage EAA chapter and a good number of Piper Cubs- all flying off a 2100' grass strip. It is a really cool small airport with one of the best little cafes in the area for Breakfast or Lunch. Check out http://www.hamptonairfield.com/ for more info.

Definately recommended over the places listed around Pease (KPSM), and best of all, the outside seating deck is is less than 200' off the strip!

Hi Chris!

I will HAVE TO come to Hampton and check it out in the Aeronca Chief!

Say, do you know Craig Sinclair? He is the guy with the Standards. I have met him a few times outside of avaition circles and would LOVE to see the operation.

This summer, Hampton is on my list!

:) CJ

There was a good article n the Hampton airfield in Pilot Getaways a year or so ago.

In the summers, we had a trailer on Plum Island (back when you didn't have to be a zillionaire to have oceanfront property), and we always went to Hampton Beach as kids.

As we got older, Hampton still has special memories and my dream someday is to fly my airplane into that airport.

Don't know him in particular, but drop me a PM when you head up here this summer. It would be great to meet up with another local RV builder!

Back