What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

QB Fuselage

nightflier

Patron
Just wondered if anyone else received an invoice from Van's for the QB fuselage? Got mine in the mail today, $18,000.00 and some change! Wow, I was shocked. Guess the panel will be a plane Jane, without many extras.

QB Delivery - Hey Gary Spector!!!!!

If you received the bill you must have gotten delivery? Oh, I forgot, they only do cash in advance. How long to delivery and what number in line were you? When did you place the order?

It seems about right. 12.5K for the fuse and 5.5K for the build. Is it worth it? Only your hair dresser knows. I ordered the wings too.

Gary Spector, are you out there? I just found out you're building and are going to have the RV10 in Anoka?

Dave

QB Fuselage Delivered

Received my QB Fuselage yesterday. Big Box was 11 foot long, 5 foot wide and four foot high, weighing 735 lbs. Smaller Box was 8 foot long, 4 foot wide and 42 inches high, weighing 265 lbs. The freight company charges to pick the boxes up at their dock (two trips) was $1013.06 in Lubbock, Texas.

Three of us uncrated the big box on my truck and then unloaded the QB fuselage from the crate. It took three of us but if it had been on a low trailer instead of inside a box truck two people can lift and carry the QB fuselage.

I will post pictures tomorrow.

Russ Daves
#40044 N710RV Reserved

RV-10 Slow-Build Fuselage

Can anyone tell me the dimensions and weights of the RV-10 fuselage kit - slow build? I've emailed van with no response. Their website doesn't have the information for the 10.

QB Fuselage Pictures

Tried to post pictures of RV-10 QB Fuselage delivered this week but for some reason they would not upload. If interested e-mail me and I will send them by E-Mail.

Russ Daves

re:wings

Got my slow build wings yesterday. Uncrated them last night, will be starting inventory this weekend.

Marshall Alexander

Back