What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV'ers in the Boise, Idaho area?

lostpilot28

Well Known Member
Just wondering if there are any builders or flyers in the Boise area. I'm hoping to take possession of my RV-7A wings & fuse kit next week and would like to see someone elses work. If you're already flying maybe I can twist your arm for a joyride one of these days. :D

Go over to Caldwell. There are probably 25-30 RVs based there. There are 6 RVs in the Twin Falls area. Don

Sonny,

My second -7 just made its maiden flight out of Caldwell. I'd put the KEUL RV population at considerably less than 25-30, but it's a goodly quantity and I know of five Rockets. The Treasure Valley is a hotbed of experimentaldom. PM me with phone contact if you want to get together.

John Siebold

Thanks guys...Xilo (that can't be your real name), I'm just finishing up my -7 empenage...so maybe I could offer what I've learned thus far if you need help. Or, maybe I can learn from you, which is probably more likely given that I only have limited knowledge of metal-smithing. If you want, give me a call...it'd be cool to swap info and ideas over the next couple of years.

John, I sent you a private message with my phone number, but here it is for anyone who wants to call me (please feel free): 208-424-7773. I travel for work sometimes (like now - I'm in Canada until tomorrow night - brrrr), but if I'm not working, then I'm doing something with my RV or my Pulsar XP (parked at Nampa).

Regards,
Sonny W.

Back