What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Builder

lShadowl

Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm a new builder from Mirabel, Qu?bec. Starting my RV7 soon. I bought the preview plans and I'm currently reading while preparging my garage.

I will be ordering my empennage kit before summer. So if you guys have any advices of any kind, feel free to drop a word. (french or english ;) )

As I build, you will probably here from me in the forums.

Thanks!

Welcome

Martin
Welcome. Sounds like you have a good grasp studying plans. The "Gotchas" thread is a good place to start. While you wait, buy some scrap and pound rivets. Drill them out and pound again.

Congrats

Welcome. Very exciting to start the build. My first recommendation for starting is understand that it takes a little time to build up your skill level. Practice and practice some more. Second piece of advice is look into attending some local EAA meetings. I can't tell you how much that I have learned from others that I have met. Oh and read read read the forums. Gold advice can be found here

I'm hoping to do about the same with a -9A in Ottawa :) Also working on turning the garage into a workshop ... have many tools, just need to build the benches and add a few fixed tools like a vise and I should be good to go!

I'm hoping to do about the same with a -9A in Ottawa :) Also working on turning the garage into a workshop ... have many tools, just need to build the benches and add a few fixed tools like a vise and I should be good to go!

Hi Kamikaze!
Looks like we're at the same page..and not very far from each other!
Good luck on starting your -9A

Back