What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lunch at LZU

bsacks05

Well Known Member
Any Atlanta area RVers interested in getting together for lunch at LZU tomorrow? (Wednesday)
Should be a good weather day and I am not staying in the office! Also, if you know of another ATL area field with a restaurant we could go there instead. I am only familiar with the cafe at LZU.

Ahhh man, I have to work! I'm sorry. Was thinking of taking a 1/2 day on Wed or Thursday so I could take my parents up for the first time. I'm off Friday all day but the forecasts say the only good days this week are Wed & Thurs. If I'm around tomorrow by chance you can look for me on the north side T-hangars (E-10).

I changed my mind and decided to check out Peach State (GA2). I have never been there and, from what I hear, it is the place to go for that "old time" aviation experience and good food. I plan on being there between 12-1 if anyone wants to join me. If my wife's not looking, I'll sneak my son out and bring him along!

Hahahaa... "If my wife's not looking, I'll sneak my son out and bring him along!" I'll be saying the same thing about my daughter when she's old enough to ride shotgun! I'll be bringing her lots of places!! The inlaws/grandparents, very traditional and risk adverse, have imposed the child and grandkid rule - no riding in dad's airplane.

We'll see about that!

Hope to meet you soon, Bruce.
Scott

Back