What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for RV-10 project partners

vanight

I'm New Here
Hello, I live close to McMinnville Oregon and am completely nuts over the RV10. My good freind Eric built an RV-6 some years ago and his plane was the first RV I ever saw and went for a ride in. I have a family and work fulltime but I dont care. The more I look at used 4 seat planes the more I want to build a brand new RV-10. My other best freind is an A&P mechanic and trying to get him involved.

I want to purchase, build, and own this with 1 or 2 other people. All putting in equally financially, time wise etc...

Any advice or suggestion regarding this would be great!!

Thanks,

David

McMinnville :)

McMinnville? I guess I couldn't get much closer than living here. I'm also completely nuts over the RV-10. I have made 90% of my mind up to go with the RV-7 for starters due to cost and time involved, but a partner or two might change that decision considerably. Are you still looking for interested parties? i'd love to hear more on your thoughts of equitable build time and financial responsibility. hope to hear from you soon.

Tom Henderson

Looking for RV-10 partner SLC, Ut area

I am also looking for one or two partners in the Salt Lake City area. Tail section is complete and inspected by EAA Tech counselor, "great riveting job, good clean woork, excellent workmanship" he said on the inspection report. Wings are now under way! E-mail for details.

Steve #40212 [email protected]

Back