What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Seattle area

Brettc

I'm beginning the job search process in the Seattle area. Does anybody know of any positions that are open? I've got a resume built on usajobs and Boeing now but figured I'd see if anybody on here had any leads, thanks! For a background:

8 years active duty Air Force, Aerospace Propulsion Mechanic
A&P
B.S. In Aeronautics

Wish I could really provide a lead on a position... But, having made my way into the Boeing machine, my advice would be apply to everything!

Brett;
With your background, Boeing will pick you up in no time. I have been at the Everett site for 20 yrs, they need guys with your background. Are you thinking IAM union hourly ?, or Engineering/Tech position?. Either way, you can't go wrong.

Thanks

Thanks Tom! I'm hoping for an engineering type position, but I'm also hoping to get into grad school in the fall. The bottom line is I'm applying for everything and hoping for the best!

School

I'm applying for a masters program at UW. I haven't ruled any other locations out until I get accepted, but I'm preemptively planning on somewhere between Seattle and Portland. Thanks!

Back