What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aircraft builders Assistance PNW

RV12er

I'm New Here
Hello,

Just letting anyone know who might need some assistance with their build project, I have an opening. I have built over 12 different experimental aircraft and assisted with over 20 builds- many RV series, Lancair Legacy/ 320/360, ES and IVP, Glasairs (worked at Glasair Aviation as their lead Research and Development with Ted Setzer). Built Rv-7s, RV-9s, RV-8s, RV10's , Thunder Mustangs, Titan T-51 Mustangs, Radial Rocket..plus a few more im forgetting..

I would be happy to travel anywhere in Washington and Oregon/Surrrounding areas to provide assistance. I can stay to assist for extended sessions if you do not want to utilize my hangar in Arlington Wa

I can provide Pre Buy Inspection for any aircraft- RV or certified/experimentals. Again willing to travel to do so.

I have been providing these services for the past 15 years and know the process and legality of the 51% rule, and the registration/inspection procedures to make sure all goes smoothly.

I excel in all aspects of metal work, composite work, FWF installations and avionics wiring and installation. Aircraft rigging, any custom or speed modifications and all other aspects of the build. If you are looking to paint your plane yourself, I can be a huge asset there as well.

Many references upon request, I only do top notch work, and safety is paramount above all else.

Let me know what I can be of assistance to you with and we can talk. My prices are reasonable, and can go by hourly or per job.

Feel free to pm me and I will get in touch with you to discuss this further with you.

Mike
Aeroreplicas

Back