What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV photos

sportpilot

Well Known Member
2nd annual fly-in Little River airpark

Cleve Thompson and I went to the 2nd annual Little River RV fly-in on Saturday Nov. 18th. Beautiful weather, and an easy drive of about 2 hours from Waycross. The airpark is located just west of Lake City near Mc Alpin, Florida. The airport designator on sectional charts is FL10 if you care to look it up on Airnav. A really picturesque setting among the Live oaks, with a 3700 foot grass runway, Residents are scattered among the trees on both sides of the runway. The pavilion and parking area where we dined a-la caf? style is used as a common area by all residents like the club house in an apartment complex. A pretty nice place, and a great bunch of friendly people.

Billed as an RV fly-in there were mostly RV airplanes on hand. They put all the fat iron, ultra-lights, and factory built stuff on the back row. It had to be by design. LOL. I estimate there were at least 60 RV of all kinds parked on the grass near the pavilion. Cleve and I were amazed at all the eye candy and the fact most of them were conventional landing gear surprised us. Enough said, here is my picture gallery on the web if you care to take a look see. Ill be adding some video clips later. Hope you enjoy it. Claude

My photo gallery from the 2nd annual RV fly-in at Little River Air Park Nov 18th[park

My video clips from the Little River RV fly-in

Cleve's photo gallery of the 2nd annual Little River RV fly-in (over 70 photo's)

If anyone has a photo gallery of the Little River fly-in please add it to this thread. I hope y'all enjoy it, Claude

Last edited:
Back