What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Chili Cook off Saturday 10/21 at McKinney (TKI) ?

hecilopter

Well Known Member
I heard a rumor that there is a lunch chili cook off on Saturday. Anyone have more info? Is it a fly in chili cook off? Just looking for somewhere to go for lunch on Saturday and load up on the $2.65 fuel at Sherman.

Last edited:
Chili CookOff at TKI Saturday. EAA Chapter 1246. We need chili cooks. If everyone shows up to eat and no one cooks, there won't be much to eat. Details at www.eaa1246.org. Chili must be ready for judging by 11:00. After judge's sampled are pulled, you can get a bowl and drink for $4. You can use this bowl to sample chili 'till it runs out.
Cook your chili and bring it in a crock-pot. There will be electricity to keep it hot. Clili cooks get a free bowl.
Questions? 972-784-7544

It's ON

Rusty,

I hope you get to make it and I hope all the North Texas group can also stop in. I just got done with my chili and I would fly but I am still missing a few parts for my 7A. Want to see your plane after the paint. Last time I saw it was at Granbury and you were still flying your hours off. Should have plenty of dessert there too.

Hope to see everyone from North Texas,

Bruce Pauley
VAF #582
Rowlett TX
Empannage done
Wings coming SOON
N 177WD (Res)

Back