What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV build in DE

RickAllen

Hello,

I am wondering where there is an RV under construction in or around Delaware. (Near ILG) I'm hoping to visit, observe, or maybe assist someone building.

Hi Rick,

About 5 months ago a local gentleman gave a presentation at the EAA on the progress of the RV12 he was building in his basement.

If you are not a member of the EAA240 at N57 come on out to a meeting or pancake breakfast to meet the members and builders. Currently they have three aircraft under construction in the EAA hanger.

I hope to see you at one or the events.

http://www.eaa240.org/
Chapter Happenings - Fall 2014
Events arranged by Members, for Members

? Monday October 6th - Membership Meetings resume, our speaker with an update on all-things-LSA is Art Tarola. Get up to speed with the LSA world, and plenty of time for your Q&A.

? Saturday October 11th - the last of our 2014 Increasingly Famous Pancake Breakfasts, and Young Eagles sorties. Help us close out the Pancake Season with a big turnout for our last bash of the year. Bring your family and friends for the best aviation breakfast in the region. We have openings for Young Eagles too, see the web site for details.

6A in Laurel,DE (N06)

I've got one in Laurel, DE (N06) that is flying.
I would be more than willing to host when I do some maintenance if you want to see the inner workings.

Ralph Capen

RV in DE

Rick,
I'm building an RV-10 in Clayton. Working on the fuselage. Just about 40 mins south of ILG. PM or e-mail mgregory176 at GMAIL. COM if you would like to stop by.

Last edited:
I've got one in Laurel, DE (N06) that is flying.
I would be more than willing to host when I do some maintenance if you want to see the inner workings.

Ralph Capen

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the offer. Let me know when you are working on it again.

Hi Rick,

About 5 months ago a local gentleman gave a presentation at the EAA on the progress of the RV12 he was building in his basement.

If you are not a member of the EAA240 at N57 come on out to a meeting or pancake breakfast to meet the members and builders. Currently they have three aircraft under construction in the EAA hanger.

? Monday October 6th - Membership Meetings resume, our speaker with an update on all-things-LSA is Art Tarola. Get up to speed with the LSA world, and plenty of time for your Q&A.

? Saturday October 11th - the last of our 2014 Increasingly Famous Pancake Breakfasts, and Young Eagles sorties. Help us close out the Pancake Season with a big turnout for our last bash of the year. Bring your family and friends for the best aviation breakfast in the region. We have openings for Young Eagles too, see the web site for details.

Hi Dave,

I can't make the 6th, sounds like a good topic. I will be there on the 11th.

Hi Rick,

Hi Dave,

I made the breakfast today. Did not get to meet any RV'ers. Sent you a pm.

ILG or N57

Hey Guys,

Still looking to meet up with an RV in ILG or N57 for a visit and possible ride. I'm willing to trade labor or gas money.

Thanks to Mike Gregory for inviting me to his shop and for letting me pick his brain. I'm getting excited about the airplane.

I'm on the right forum. Dave has graciously responded to my shameless pimping for a ride. What a great group of pilots!

Back