What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

toggle switches

Oldgeezer

Does anyone have a source for the toggle switches called out in the aeroelectric connection book, other than B&C, particulary the DPDT 2-10 switches. $20 a switch seems a little pricey.
Thanks
Oldgeezer
RV9A wiring

Mouser, Digikey, Allied, Newark

Mouser Electronics
Digikey
Allied
Newark

All have nice fat catalogs with pictures for easy browsing that they'll send. Mouser and Newark have no handling fees for small orders. Mouser and Digikey have very good search capability with links to catalog pages and datasheets.

Have fun!
John

Switches

Oldgeezer said:
Does anyone have a source for the toggle switches called out in the aeroelectric connection book, other than B&C, particulary the DPDT 2-10 switches. $20 a switch seems a little pricey.
Thanks
Oldgeezer
RV9A wiring
That particular switch (2-10 => On-On-On) is typically a special order from places like Digikey and Mouser, and cost a lot more than $20. Most of the other 'regular' switches are available a bit cheaper from SteinAir.

Do you want surplus?

Oldgeezer said:
Thanks
Oldgeezer
RV9A wiring
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeBay if you have time to look. I love a deal.

There are some surplus houses that buy mil spec ONS (old new stock). The ones I'm thinking of are the usual vendor suspects at the big airshows. I have bought from these vendors at the shows but know they take phone orders. Sorry don't have there name and number handy. Think they are out of Kansas. ANYONE HAVE THE NAME/NUMBER OF AIRCRAFT NEW SURPLUS HOUSE?

Back