What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RiteAngle AOA Indicator

Finley Atherton

Well Known Member
I have been looking at the Angle of Attack Indicator systems available and have found comments and information in this forum about the AFS AOA , the Dynon AOA and the Lift Reserve Indicator but have been unable to find much on the RiteAngle AOA System. I would really appreciate any comments from people who have used this system. The only downside I can see with the RiteAngle unit is that the vane hangs out in the breeze so there would be a speed penalty and it could be vulnerable to damage.

Fin 9A
Australia

Last edited:
RiteAngle AOA System

Fin

I attended a seminar at the Arlington airshow on the RiteAngle AOA System and was impressed with the unit. Very similar to what is used on the commercial airlines and is very well made. I bought a unit but never did install it as I had the Dynon 10 as well. The Dynon seems to work fine but havent totatly explored its potential yet.

I still have the complete RiteAngle AOA System for the RV aircrafts and am willing to sell it for $225.00 (I paid $400).

Good luck in your decision.

Wayne
RV 7 "eh?" C-GOYA
50 hrs and still grinnin'

Back