What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The Lowest Price

Jonathan Cude

This surely has been discussed before, but i was curious if anyone knows who has about the best prices for all the stuff in the panel?

For instance, it seems like John Stark at stark avionics has the best prices for garmin goodies. Anyone know any place cheaper?

And what about the glass panel displays... who sells the dynons the cheapest, the AFS the cheapest, etc.

Just trying to take the price mystery out of the list of complicated things to do~!!

Jonathan

Gary Bricker

I got my stuff from Pacific Coast. RW was my contact and one of my neighbors just received a big order and both of us were happy with the price and service. Randy @ Pacific was good to work with. Thats my 2 Cents. (Alex for Tru Track).

you can probably get most of them to match the lowest price you can find :) having said that, here are a few things I noticed just browsing around (these are "published" prices.. maybe others do same or better but they don't say it on their site)

-- Trutrak @ affordablepanels.com

-- Dynon EMS120 (and flightdek) @ Aicraft Spruce

-- Dynon EFIS @ affordablepanels.com

-- Garmin @ Stark

Back