What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Prescott Love Field

Tom McCutcheon

Well Known Member
Two of us (two RV-4's) will be spending a few days at Love Field beginning around Sept 11th or 12th. Are there any RV'ers there and can you give us what's best for tie down, fuel purchase etc? Maybe only one option but I haven't been able to determine that so far. Also, do you know what they charge for transient tie down and if there is any break for purchasing fuel?
I have a sister that lives in Chino Valley and will be visiting a few days. Thanks in advance for any help.

My oppologies to those in Texas. Not sure how I got it into your forum originally.

Tom :eek:

Tom McCutcheon said:
Two of us (two RV-4's) will be spending a few days at Love Field beginning around Sept 11th or 12th. Are there any RV'ers there and can you give us what's best for tie down, fuel purchase etc? Maybe only one option but I haven't been able to determine that so far. Also, do you know what they charge for transient tie down and if there is any break for purchasing fuel?
I have a sister that lives in Chino Valley and will be visiting a few days. Thanks in advance for any help.

My oppologies to those in Texas. Not sure how I got it into your forum originally.

Tom :eek:
Hi Tom,
I fly up to Prescott a few times a year for Breakfast. Transcient parking in on the north west end of runway 21, close to the restaurant. I know there are RVers there but don't know them personally.
Here is one from the white pages:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]USA[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Arizona[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prescott Valley[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Johnson,Bill/Carol[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]520.775.4754[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FL[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]KPRC[/font]There seems to be RVs are just about any airport you go to now around AZ.
Fuel at KPRC right now is $3.85 full service which isnt too bad, compared to other prices locally. If it is close to your flight path, St Johns has some of the lowest prices in the area at $3.50/gal.
Parking at KPRC is $5.50 a night. If you buy fuel, they don't charge you for the first night's parking fee so you save $5.50.

Last edited:
Back