What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Twisp or Bellingham WA hangar space?

NM Doug

Well Known Member
We're planning a fun flight from Albuquerque up to WA to visit relatives and to breathe in some Pacific Northwest air! I'm curious if anyone has any hangar space available at 2S0 Twisp or KBLI - we'll be up in the area from about the 23rd through the 29th (ish).

Thanks,
Doug

Twisp to Bellingham covers a pretty wide area... In the same general area (just south of BLI, and just west of Twisp) is Arlington, WA, where I know there are quite a few RV's.

Sorry for the confusion - we have relatives close to Twisp and close to Bellingham, so we are planning to have some time at each of those specific airports. Of course, there will be other touring going on, too, but we're not so much looking for hangar space those days, as we'll be returning to roost at 2S0 and KBLI.

I will look into Arlington, though - thanks for the info!

Doug

Understood. FYI, the NASA restaurant (no affililation with the real N.A.S.A.) at Arlington is excellent. Might make a nice stop between 2S0 and BLI if you need an excuse.

Back