What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Maybe, Possibly...

RonH

Well, at the risk of putting this out there too soon, I might...possibly...depending on the selection process, be moving to the Newport News, Va area in the near future. Can anyone let me in on the RV building/flying activities up there (Newport News, Chesapeake, Va Beach, etc...)? This new job (actually, huge promotion), if I get it, will be the final piece of the puzzle that allows me to start a build. Fingers, toes and everything else is crossed. So far, after the interview, the "trickle down" feedback from all concerned is leading me to believe that it's a pretty good possibility. They just have to go through a couple more internal interviews and will then announce their selection...hopefully in the next week or so. Any info on the area would be greatly appreciated!

Well Gary...you'll still get it...:D I'd be on the same program and would be traveling back down here on occasion...and out to all the other sites. Ya can't shut me up that easy! :D:D

Lot of views, but no replies about building and flying up there. Should I be worried? :eek::eek:

no worry, be happy

...I think it just means that your subject line is attracting the curious!

next time, try;

Maybe, Possibly....taking Cindy Crawford for a flight?

you might get even MORE hits! :D

Oh no

No Ron in the keys. The blimp will just drift away....:eek:

Congrats on maybe getting promoted! Your going to miss the keys.

Hope the aerostat doesnt drift away without you on the job. Cheers, R

Back