Dogs name?

Doug,

If it is irony you seek, how about "Moose".

Ben Schneider
N713R RV7, Mazda Renesis, GRT EFIS, Last 90%

The wife/daugher/son won't stop calling him 'Moon Dog'

...and this was supposed to be the pet *I* got to name :). Well, if Frank Zappa could name his daughter 'Moon Unit' I guess we can have a 'Moon Dog'.

So, it looks like it's 'Moon Dog' for now. The little bugger slept all night without crying...

b,
d

DeltaRomeo said:
... it looks like it's 'Moon Dog' for now. The little bugger slept all night without crying...d
Wasn't that the name of Gidget's boyfriend in those Sandra Dee movies?

Rick Galati RV-6A "Darla"

Name that dog

Still laughing at Roberta'a Tailwind suggestion. Roberta, never thought you would think that way. Anywho, my suggestion is "Magneto".... something small that puts a spark in your life.

Dave Nellis
7A Slider
N410DN (Res.)

hmmm... "Desktop"? No...

Since 'Flash' has a tip-up canopy, I think it would be appropriate if Smash's name was "Slider".

J. J. Humphreys
Olney, Tx

Mascot name

I think we (my daughter actually came up with it) have the perfect name. It involves kids, aviation and his appearance. I give you "DUMBO" !. :)

Big Dawg Big Dawg Big Dawg Big Dawg Big Dawg #2

How about Godzilla or just Zilla(Here lizard, lizard, lizard......I think I'll need a bigger box)

Additional Names

Doug,

Gadget, Squeezer, Aileron (after Art S.), Flap, Bellcrank, Vixin, Gremlin, Groundloop, Cleco, Afterburner, Hellfire, Dimple, Radar, Hawkeye, Ramrod (RAF), Proseal (would scare the crap out of any RV builder), Canopy, Turbine.

That's enough for now. :)

Paul M.

Another one....

With the two ears up and the nose down he(she) looks like a 3-cylinder. How about "Radial"?

DeltaRomeo said:
mascot.jpg

Looking for input on those he-man killer names that reflect something aviation and an 'I can kill you if you look at me wrong' attitude.

Two words: Ramp Check :eek:

- Evil Twin

I hate to copy an idea, but not too long ago I was introduced to a small dog who's name had me laughing for days. His name was... "Mr. Pickles". I don't know why I think that is so funny. :)

With ears like a bat and face like a fox - he can be called only one thing - "FOXBAT"! Nice aviation theme to it too!