Saw a couple of yellow flashes on the panel on your takeoff roll. One was a slight prop overspeed which we all know can be adjusted away , but the other looked like low oil pressure. Do you know what was going on there?
Yes, I need to tweak my low-pitch stops... this is one of the things I knew I wanted to keep an eye on during the initial roll.

My oil pressure gauge is configured with a dynamic lower limit, so the minimum pressure at idle power is lower than the minimum pressure for normal operation, in accordance with the numbers given in the Lycoming operator's manual for my engine. I just need to tweak the settings for this slightly.

Nothing left to do but see if it flies:

View attachment 68032
WOW! Awesome! Congratulations! @mburch !

Quick question for you: I see you have done the first flight with the magnetometer not calibrated. Is it because the magnetometer needs to be calibrated with the engine running and you needed to break in the engine first before fiddling with stuff on the ground?

Thanks! And congrats again!

I see you have done the first flight with the magnetometer not calibrated. Is it because the magnetometer needs to be calibrated with the engine running and you needed to break in the engine first before fiddling with stuff on the ground?
Yes - it's on the todo list, but at this time I am trying to minimize ground operations. We also don't have a designated compass rose at our field, although at least I was smart enough to ask my DAR to approve landings at a neighboring airport that does!

Way to go Matt!

As a fellow "putting the slow" into Slow Build, I feel ya! Mine is on year 13 going on 14.

Life has its way...

Congrats again!