Ground transportation

Okay, I'll be in the lobby under the
Hanger restaurant on the west side of
the field unless somebody tells me differently. I'll be there at 1 and leave at about 1:30. If I know you're coming, I'll wait. PM me for my cell number.

SITREP

Situation report from Treasure Island. Beer/sodas/water are ice cold. Burgers and dogs are ready for the grill.

Bill Near will pick up anyone flying into SPG. George can pick up anyone flying into CLW.

Life is good. See you soon.

SPG pick-up

It appears that due to the possible impending buildup in the Tampa Bay area there aren't any pilots flying into SPG. Dan Landry was the only person I heard from so if you are reading this and are still planning to fly into SPG, let me know and I will come get you.

My cell # is 727-543-one six five eight.

Thank you Tony for your hospitality.
I really enjoyed seeing you all and meeting new RV friends.
Let's get together & plan some of those flyout trips.

I second Dan's note

Tony,

Thanks for the burger & beer and the opportunity for comaraderie. Look forward to you visiting us at ZPH and giving us the opportunity to provide the same.

Regards,

And regarding the mention of a breakfast flyout

We had talked about Cedar Key. Based on the tropical conditions we've been seeing the last few weeks and the promise of more this weekend, perhaps we should re-think the venue and keep it closer to Tampa Bay.

Lakeland?? Bartow??

What do you say guys?

For a quick flyout -

Probably breakfast, Bill. I don't hold out much hope for the weather later than noon or so. Summer is here....

I'll stick my neck out and say Lakeland. Best food of the two and easy to get to. Ok by you and Dan? I'll send a note to some others and see if we can get everyone there by 8:30.

Did I hear something about KLAL at 8:30 Saturday morning? I'll try to make it.

C'mon along

We're trying to get a flyout breakfast/lunch group going so tell anybody you can think of. The more, the merrier.

Ryan

Yup, try to make it over. I know it's a hike for you and gas being expensive and all.....Takes me 12 min from ZPH. How long for you? 5 min?

C'mon. One last get together in your 4.