It seems then that he is shipping new spinners, but not the parts to replace the faulty ones? Apologies if I am wrong, but I did not hear from him yet. :mad:

I sent several emails asking for the replacement front plate, all unanswered. The fix I posted earlier however does provide a path forward.

Carl

I heard back from him last Thursday the 11th stating he was getting new stock the next day and he would send me a new front plate next (this) week. Hope it works out. Keep emailing him I am sure he will respond it took a few weeks for me.

Sent an e-mail to Allan regarding replacement front plate. Less than 24 hrs. later got a reply it will ship tomorrow. Will let all know once I receive it.

Front Plate Arrival

Went to the mailbox after work today and there was a padded envelope from Australia! Allan sent the replacement front plate, as he said he would, about three weeks earlier. Wanted to give a recent data point for anyone that has been waiting far longer, or maybe lost hope. Happy to have this part. Thanks Allan!

Amazed

I got a padded envelope from AU today also. Got no indications I was getting a front plate tho I had asked for one many times. Guess Allan is indeed back on the job.

Now if I could only get Jim Rattray to give me the tip tanks I ordered, all would be right in my small EAB world.....