Dave,
To answer your question. At 100 degrees and 65% humidity the wet bulb is about 88 degrees.
My understanding on the process is that the evaporating water drops the air temp to wet bulb temps minus efficiency.
Meaning the cooler would cool your air to about 92 degrees. You can't close the hanger or the humidity will just rise to the point the cooler will do no good other than being a fan.

I just ordered one of these after talking to the rep, anyone else have one that can report their results?

Pricey but it's hot. Real hot. And humid. So humid we're just going to swim to the field today.
I think you'd be better off with a $400 portable A/C unit. Best Buy, surprisingly, had the best price when I bought mine. Heck even a regular window A/C on a wheeled cart and duct the hot air outside. You have to duct the hot air outside with a portable unit too. One of those swamp coolers didn't even work here in East Texas, just blew humid air all over and rusts things quicker.

I think you'd be better off with a $400 portable A/C unit. Best Buy, surprisingly, had the best price when I bought mine. Heck even a regular window A/C on a wheeled cart and duct the hot air outside. You have to duct the hot air outside with a portable unit too. One of those swamp coolers didn't even work here in East Texas, just blew humid air all over and rusts things quicker.
Agree. In addition to ducting the heat away, we fashioned a quasi plenum with some of the hard cardboard packing material the ac came in and a rectangular to circular duct fitting. With 25 feet of attic insulated ducting, you can turn a relatively small environment very comfortable even in the most extreme conditions. Stick the end of the duct in the cabin you’re working in, point it at you while you’re in your chair, heck even stick it under your shirt for a rapid cooldown although you might be accused of being the Michelin man as I was. Made it through many hot AZ summers. Had swampers too but they’re useless during monsoon. Being able to direct chilled air precisely where you want with the ducting was priceless.

I just ordered one of these after talking to the rep, anyone else have one that can report their results?

Pricey but it's hot. Real hot. And humid. So humid we're just going to swim to the field today.
I know that most people don't expect much success from those units ...BUT ...

Many years ago, I purchased one of their early units for use in Columbia, SC (Earlier tagline: "Famously Hot!).

I found that in all the SC heat and humidity, I could see 15 degree temperature drop between input and exit air when the OAT was near 100.

It did not cool the area much but if you were near the airflow, it made a difference.

I suspect that you will have better results than most expect.

My .02: start work at 0-dark-30.
Any solution will work better when it’s not as hot… and it’s a nice way to start the day.

Funny I was thinking the exact thing esco was. I have worked the midnight shift for years. Much cooler and quieter time to work and no extra $$ spent on cooling equipment. Its only temporary :)