I am hoping I can find something at Oshkosh. Infinity claims to have 60,000+ combinations of switches. I must be stupid, I can’t find any of those choices on their web page.

As an A&P mechanic used to working on big boy jets, I absolutely do not want a china hat. I want a dual trim switch on the grip with a backup switch mounted on the dash. A PTT switch and an autopilot disconnect pickle switch on the grip. I could go for a button that’d switch the radio from comm 1 to comm 2.

As far as I can see, no-one offers such a beast.
All I can say is, whatever you do, please don’t put a starter switch on it! By FAR the closest I’ve come to being killed or maimed in general aviation was the time a guy accidentally bumped a stick-mounted starter switch when I was walking around a hangared RV.

All I can say is, whatever you do, please don’t put a starter switch on it! By FAR the closest I’ve come to being killed or maimed in general aviation was the time a guy accidentally bumped a stick-mounted starter switch when I was walking around a hangared RV.
Can always be a hazard regardless of Starter Engage switch/button/key location. Was that start switch actuation the only action required to engage the starter?

Can’t believe it took over 50 posts before someone mentioned the Tosten grips. Better by far than the Infinity grips. It comes completely assembled and you don’t have to take it all apart and modify your stick, then try to get that huge bundle of wires down through the stick then reassemble. With the Tosten you trim the top of your stick to the appropriate length so the stick will still clear the panel and insert a small sleeve on the top of the stick and attach the grip. Super easy and you can get the stick custom engraved for switch/button labels.

IMG_8376.jpeg