What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB or Trade: Bose A20 Lemo plug

climberrn

Well Known Member
I have a gently used A20 with the twin plug, straight cord with bluetooth. Looking to trade (preferably) or buy the Lemo version with Bluetooth.

I have a gently used A20 with the twin plug, straight cord with bluetooth. Looking to trade (preferably) or buy the Lemo version with Bluetooth.
Just order a new lemo mic with bluetooth from Pacific Coast Avionics. It's 2 screws to change out the whole system and you can sell or keep your twin plug mic.

-Marc

Just order a new lemo mic with bluetooth from Pacific Coast Avionics. It's 2 screws to change out the whole system and you can sell or keep your twin plug mic.

-Marc
I looked them up yesterday and they seemed sold out. Will check there.

I have an older but good condition A20 Lemo with blue tooth. Blue tooth is for phone only not music. Interested?

They can order for you at no extra charge. I have one on order now.

-Marc
Cancel that last reply. It turns out that Bose will no longer sell the mic/cable set for the A20. I was told they have a few left but they are keeping them for their own repair requests.

-Marc

Back