What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Gnx 375 manual and Garmin

JeremyL

Well Known Member
D- for Garmin support, not only did I wait for an hour for them to call me back but I asked for an installation manual for my GNX 375. They proceeded to tell me that i could not get it sent via email because the file is too large after being advised on this site to contact garmin to get the most up to date manual. I called stein to see if they could send me the manual. Stein being probably the most amazing company to deal with for customer service, agreed to send me the installation manual without question via EMAIL! Email, the very thing product giant Garmin stated would not send because of the file size. WTF garmin??? Either find a way to send bigger files with your capital or quit telling lies to customers.

Sorry to hear about your experience. FWIW, mine has been just the opposite. Garmin support for me has been a class act all the way.

I have made frequent email requests to Garmin support over the years, requesting installation manuals and with questions. The most recent was in the last month or so. They have always responded promptly, in detail, and emailed the installation manuals (for their certified stuff) to me.

And my Garmin dealer also provided me with the installation manuals when I purchased the components. But when updates to them came out, I just emailed Garmin support who promptly emailed me back with the updated manuals.

What number did you call? It's a big operation, so it helps to start with the right point of contact.

As an EAB customer, you'll probably get the best service by emailing [email protected], or calling the G3X field service number (866-854-8433). I doubt you'd have any problems getting an installation manual that way.

D- for Garmin support, not only did I wait for an hour for them to call me back but I asked for an installation manual for my GNX 375. They proceeded to tell me that i could not get it sent via email because the file is too large after being advised on this site to contact garmin to get the most up to date manual. I called stein to see if they could send me the manual. Stein being probably the most amazing company to deal with for customer service, agreed to send me the installation manual without question via EMAIL! Email, the very thing product giant Garmin stated would not send because of the file size. WTF garmin??? Either find a way to send bigger files with your capital or quit telling lies to customers.
Never had a problem with Garmin (Matt or Katie) with all kinds of issues/questions/requests, including emailing stuff. (And for that matter, none with Stein neither.)
Maybe you were working with the wrong contacts.
Maybe the person that you spoke with had email account limitations.
Give them another shot and I bet you will get a great response from at least the two I mentioned above.

Google --

Now it does say "Maintenance Manual", but you can use all of the information presented therein to install, maintain and operate the GNX 375...

PM me your email, and I can send you what they provided me when I asked. It's the installation manual Rev. 3, not user or maintenance.

Last edited:
I will just offer up that I talked with the tech support team that handles experimental. I explained that I need the installation manual to plan my build. They were very understanding, and sent it to me. Can't remember if it was in an email, of via a download link, but the file is only 4.3M, so it's not an issue for most email servers today.

Back