What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon Help

Carr

Well Known Member
Just bought and received a SV-D700 from a member here.
I forgot to ask him to delete all the settings in the unit before he shipped it to me.

I installed it in my HR2 panel and powered it on. All I got was 3 big red X's and couldn't load any data.
Not quite sure where to start to look for help. Don't want to bother Dynon as I'm a Canuck and a cheap bastard.
As soon as we call them, it's a $12 roaming charge.

Please bear in mind I'm 84 and not computer literate. I have built 10 RV's and still have 3 to
play with. All of them have two Dynon screens.

Is there an easy away to erase stored data in the new unit?

Thanks
Carr

I forgot to ask him to delete all the settings in the unit before he shipped it to me.

I installed it in my HR2 panel and powered it on. All I got was 3 big red X's and couldn't load any data.
Not quite sure where to start to look for help. Don't want to bother Dynon as I'm a Canuck and a cheap bastard.

Please bear in mind I'm 84 and not computer literate. I have built 10 RV's and still have 3 to

Thanks
Carr
The display will need to be configured for your installation and the first step is to go into setup by pressing buttons 7 and 8 at the same time. Then the next steps are in the attached screen shot from the installation manual. Actually the first step is to download the installation manual (it is free) as everything that you need to know is in there.:giggle:

Screenshot_20240430-130613_Drive.jpg

Bryan,

I'm glad you got the unit in good condition. Give me a call (I've already given you my number) and I will happily walk you through the process. If you are worried about cell charges, maybe we can facetime or zoom. Also, if you use internet calling on your phone there shouldn't be roaming charges. Sorry for not deleting the previous settings but that shouldn't create any significant issues.

Thanks
Carr
Have you signed up with the Dynon forum? https://forum.flydynon.com/

No roaming charges there! Good luck,

Back