What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB: RV-7 Interior

Recently became an RV'er and looking to upgrade the interior in my new to me -7. (It currently only has drab green seats. No side panels, not carpet, nothing in the baggage compartment, etc..)

Let me know if you have any "old" interior that you would be interested in parting with.

Thanks,
Billy

Recently became an RV'er and looking to upgrade the interior in my new to me -7. (It currently only has drab green seats. No side panels, not carpet, nothing in the baggage compartment, etc..)

Let me know if you have any "old" interior that you would be interested in parting with.

Thanks,
Billy
I have brand new black leather seat covers for standard RV7 seats, if your interested

Hi Sean,
I'm a fan of the South Florida Sport Aviation interior. Including Crow seatbelts and install materials (Barge rubber cement, thinner, blades, scissors, etc. from Amazon), just over $4,000. I had the exposed metal painted after I pulled the old out. My friend liked it so much he ordered one for himself in dark gray. All leather and carpet. One piece side panels with armrests are nice. Many color and stitching options. Even comes with a stitched firewall cover and trim tunnel cover. Didn't like their eyebrow so I ordered the padded one from Oregon Aero for when I do the panel. Interior takes about six months to get. Eliane Lignelli is great. 561-454-9201 Pics of my plane below.

Attachments

• IMG_4309.jpg
    IMG_4309.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4310.jpg
    IMG_4310.jpg
    722.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4311.jpg
    IMG_4311.jpg
    755.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4312.jpg
    IMG_4312.jpg
    766.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_4614.jpg
    IMG_4614.jpg
    749.4 KB · Views: 87
I added S. Fl sport Aviation interior last year. It is beautiful real leather
at 4K. Value can't be beat. Tougher installation mainly due weak instructions. See my tips post if you buy one

I added S. Fl sport Aviation interior last year. It is beautiful real leather
at 4K. Value can't be beat. Tougher installation mainly due weak instructions. See my tips post if you buy one
I read your tips post. I had the same exact frustrations especially the forward sections under the panel :ROFLMAO:. I used a soldering pencil tip as well. Eliane was very patient with me. LOL. I will be installing my friend's as it should go much quicker the second time.

Back