What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wallpaper Request

Tom Maxwell

Well Known Member
Doug, the photos you have been posting are great. You are getting really good at what you are doing. I have a request regarding the calendar wallpaper you are posting each month. Would it be asking too much to request that the images also be posted without the calendar? I really appreciate the images but would rather have them without the calendar so I can rotate through them more frequently without my peers telling me, "Hey you have the wrong calendar there." Thanks for the great images!

Fair enough. Starting next month I'll add a 'blank' version.

Always learning... this dr <g>.

b,
d

Ditto for me too. I didn't want to step on your toes/craft, or I would have asked earlier. The photos are GREAT!

Thanks Doug!

Joe

I think my wallpaper will be stuck in Aug 2006 for a long time. I love that picture.

Stuck in August...

AX-O said:
I think my wallpaper will be stuck in Aug 2006 for a long time. I love that picture.
Yeah - I have had a few remarks lately about how it isn't August anymore, and I really should change the callendar on my screen! :rolleyes:

Any chance of just getting past ones reposted w/o the calendar? :)

Let me C what I can do. Don't remember who sent me 'August', but if they see this I'll repost 'blank'.

b,
dr

Back