What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SOLD: Latest Apple iPad Mini (6th Generation)

jliltd

Well Known Member
SOLD

Lightly used iPad Mini 6 with GPS and 256 GB storage. $375 including ground within lower 48.

Let my Android / Garmin portable device bias be your win.

I bought this two years ago from the Apple Store with the aspirations of using iOS flight planning and navigation apps. Primarily for switching over to Foreflight. Everybody talks about Foreflight as being the best. They are probably right. I even got the higher storage version (go big or go home). Alas, I have been a long-time iFly and Pilot user and never could get enough into the Foreflight to make me think it was worth it. And I really like a dedicated Garmin aera the best.

I have used it very lightly and kept it charged and updated. It bothers me to see it sitting here every day without use. I think it should go to somebody who would use it.

Let my Philistine ways be your win.

It comes with the device and a custom hand-made sleeve I ordered from a craftsman in the UK. I think I have a RAM type dock holder but no promises until I get to my RAM bin at the airport.

I will only sell to a fellow VAF'er here who makes initial contact through the "Conversations" link, which is the same thing as a PM. Subsequently with a quick follow-on personal phone call to make sure we each know who we are dealing with. I never want either one of us to end up in the "scam list" sticky on this forum.

Last edited:
Back