What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rotax B.U.D.S Diagnostic Tool

LSA Flyer

This is a Level 3 BUDS dongle for the 912is Sport engine. This enables detailed logging and fault diagnosis for the 912is engine. It also allows clearing of fault code history which is a recommended step in the annual condition inspection. I bought it to trouble shoot a generator issue with my engine and have no further use for it since that plane was sold and I'm flying a 912 ULS now. I bought it new from LEAF and the documentation for the sale is attached. The software is free: si-912i-002r1.pdf. You will need a Windows PC with a usb port. There is no software support for a Mac.
Note the tool is specific for the 912is so assume it will not be of use on a 916.I paid $1,350.00 for it and would like $1,000.00 and will consider best offer. Shipping to CONUS is free. I cannot accept returns once sold.
IMG_0537.JPG
IMG_0536.JPG
IMG_0537.JPG

This is a Level 3 BUDS dongle for the 912is Sport engine. This enables detailed logging and fault diagnosis for the 912is engine. It also allows clearing of fault code history which is a recommended step in the annual condition inspection. I bought it to trouble shoot a generator issue with my engine and have no further use for it since that plane was sold and I'm flying a 912 ULS now. I bought it new from LEAF and the documentation for the sale is attached. The software is free: si-912i-002r1.pdf. You will need a Windows PC with a usb port. There is no software support for a Mac.
Note the tool is specific for the 912is so assume it will not be of use on a 916.I paid $1,350.00 for it and would like $1,000.00 and will consider best offer. Shipping to CONUS is free. I cannot accept returns once sold.View attachment 55935View attachment 55936View attachment 55937
I’ll take it. PM me your information.

Back