What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lightspeed Plasma II+ $500

I have removed from my -4 a working Lightspeed Plasma II+ and Slick Impulse Mag in favor of dual P-Mags. I have sold the Slick but have this LS 4 Cyl Module along with the Hall Sensor, Coil towers, ignition wires and D-Sub connectors. You will need to fabricate the coax and wire harness. $500

Paypal works and I can do a facetime call with the item in hand to help mitigate any worries of scamming. Please email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_8709.jpeg
    IMG_8709.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 42
I have removed from my -4 a working Lightspeed Plasma II+ and Slick Impulse Mag in favor of dual P-Mags. I have sold the Slick but have this LS 4 Cyl Module along with the Hall Sensor, Coil towers, ignition wires and D-Sub connectors. You will need to fabricate the coax and wire harness. $500

Paypal works and I can do a facetime call with the item in hand to help mitigate any worries of scamming. Please email me at [email protected]
Hi, how many hours on the LSE II+?

Hi, how many hours on the LSE II+?

Hi Dan. I am not sure how many hours it has on it. It was installed on the aircraft when I bought it. I bought the airplane from the builder and have since put on around 150 hours. It came as part of the build project.

Back