What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FS: SOLD RV-10 Fuel Tanks

kenmorris

RV-10 fuel tanks for sale. Removed from flying RV-10 to replace with ER tanks. Non-LCP, Locking fuel caps, save yourself the Proseal hassle. Ready to install. $800 (both tanks) Avail for pickup at TKI, McKinney, TX

Hi.
Curious, what does non-LCP stand for? Will you crate/ship? I'm in New Hampshire.
Van's tanks with laser cut parts (LCP) have had some service bulletins/recalls, so best to avoid those. Yes I could crate/ship them, will just have to see how much it would cost. Let me know if you are seriously interested and I can check into it for you. Thanks.

RV-10 fuel tanks for sale. Removed from flying RV-10 to replace with ER tanks. Non-LCP, Locking fuel caps, save yourself the Proseal hassle. Ready to install. $800 (both tanks) Avail for pickup at TKI, McKinney, TX
Hi Ken,

Can you provide some photo’s? Any adverse history- leaks etc?

Thanks,

The fuel sending units were installed using the supplied rubber gaskets. These gaskets started to weep. I reinstalled using Proseal. The sending units are now installed as Vans recommends. The tanks have been painted white along with my RV-10 (N953KM). The paint (Dupont aviation paint) is in great shape. If another color is desired, just scuff and paint with another color.

I will take some photos today and post this weekend.

Last edited:
Pics

Attachments

• IMG_20230916_tank_1.jpg
    IMG_20230916_tank_1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20230916_tank2.jpg
    IMG_20230916_tank2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 68
Back