What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2010 RV 7A Slider for sale. $140k

bbanitt

Hi All,

I no longer have an RV but still a member. My friend has his RV7A slider for sale. His health forces the sale and he asked me to sell it for him. I have been around this plane often and flown in it several times. I have attached the logs and a document I put together that should give most of the information about the plane.

The story on the plane is my friend built it over many years from a kit. Everything was new including the engine. It is IFR capable and has a fresh condition inspection. It has lots of extras and flies perfect. Temps are perfect. 265 hourstotal time since new.
This is a pristine plane. It only has 2 paint flaws that I point out in a short walk around video I will add here. Everything is top shelf on this plane. Selling it is a big deal as it has been his pride and joy. The plane aside from the tow flaws is a 10 inside and out. The owner is fussy and it shows in the condition.

Please take a look at the documents and the video and call me directly with any questions as I will be handling all aspects of the sale. . Because of the situation there wont be trades or any other finance type thing allowed. There is no liens. The plane is located at KRGK on the MN/WI border.

This is the youtbe link.

Calls only please six 5 one 764-241nine. By name is Brad

Thanks!

Attachments

• Aircraft Log2024-08-26_202413.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 97
  • Engine Log_2024-08-26_175401.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 60
  • 2010 Vans RV7A Slider.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 235
Neither the video (nice video) nor the logs have pictures of the panel or a list of avionics. I think that will help you.
Thanks for the tip, I put it on the third document but maybe hard to find. Here is the list.

The control panel is equipped with the following.
• AOA indicator with voice over the intercom.
• Garmin 530W.
• Dual Nav/Com radios SL-30
• Garmin GTX345 Transponder with ADSB in and out.
• ARTAX ELT
• 2 Glass panels Dynon 120 and Dynon 100.
• Bendix X Cruise 2 axis auto pilot couple to Garmin 530W.

Thanks again!

Back