Legal Terms and Conditions: Doug Reeves' VansAirForce.net web site
Home > Legal Terms and Conditions
By accessing, using or downloading materials from this web site you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please review the following terms and conditions concerning your use of this site.
- You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics ("Documents") incorporated in this web site subject to the following: (1) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (2) and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media; and (3) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this web site in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Doug Reeves.
- All other company, product or service names referenced in this Web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Submitting comments, feedback, information or materials to Doug Reeves (Delta Romeo, LLC.), you agree to a no-charge assignment to Doug Reeves of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. Doug Reeves shall be free to use such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis.
- This Web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites controlled by parties other than those maintained by Doug Reeves. Doug Reeves is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility over the contents or use of these web sites.
- The information, data, products and services contained in this web site may be out of date or include omissions, inaccuracies or other errors. All information, data, products and services are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. Doug Reeves hereby disclaims all warranties with respect to this information, data, products and services, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Doug Reeves be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, or injury or death incurred by you or any third party in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, this web site or any other linked web site. Doug Reeves reserves the right to make changes or updates to this web site or the products or programs described in this web site at any time without notice.
- This web site is controlled by Doug Reeves from Dallas, Texas, United States of America and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries.
- All matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Texas.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.