I haven't been able to make that happen, but perhaps there is a method that I am just not aware of.

erich

While you can pair your phone to multiple bluetooth devices, you can only output audio to one of them at a time. There may be some 3rd party apps that allow you to do this.

One other option is to use a bluetooth enabled audio panel. Your iPhone would be connected to the audio panel, and then distributed to multiple headsets.

Separate Bluetooth receiver

If your panel will take a stereo / aux input, buy a bluetooth receiver and connect it to that jack. Pair your phone or other audio device to the bluetooth receiver and you'll have music to the all intercom users. The quality may not be as good as going directly to the headset but it should work well.

While you can pair your phone to multiple bluetooth devices, you can only output audio to one of them at a time. There may be some 3rd party apps that allow you to do this.

One other option is to use a bluetooth enabled audio panel. Your iPhone would be connected to the audio panel, and then distributed to multiple headsets.

I have a BT enabled audio panel, a PS Engineering PAR 100EX but i cant hear the music through it in flight. not at all through david clarks and barely through my zulus. Maybe its a setting issue? I wish i could figure out how to make it work good because the audio panel syncs to the phone much more seamlessly than the phone syncs to the zulus.

I dont listen to much music in flight, but it sure would be cool to throw on "danger zone" for my passengers... :D

Lightspeed says:

"Your cell phone, other Bluetooth device or the headset can pair to and recognize a number of devices but you can only connect to one device at a time. And, your device can only pair to one headset at a time. Standard Bluetooth protocols provide for only a one to one relationship. It would be very inconvenient if your device or headset connected to any devices that were nearby, such as in a crowded airport. You can however, use the patch cords we supply with each headset and use a splitter like the one below to hard wire your music device to two headsets."

http://www.cablestogo.com/product.asp?cat_id=2009&sku=40426