timandmeli

Well Known Member
Hi all,
Flying in my 8A recently I've noticed that my Lightspeed Zulu.2 headsets just cut off randomly. At first I thought maybe the battery so replaced them. Unfortunately this didn't stop the problem. Good news they are still under warranty but wondering if anyone else had or heard of similar issue. Thanks in advance. Tim

Recent issue

I had an issue of not being able to transmit and called Lightspeed with problem. They had me send in the Zulu 2 and replaced a couple wires. No charge and fast turn around. Great company to deal with.

Hi all,
Flying in my 8A recently I've noticed that my Lightspeed Zulu.2 headsets just cut off randomly. At first I thought maybe the battery so replaced them. Unfortunately this didn't stop the problem. Good news they are still under warranty but wondering if anyone else had or heard of similar issue. Thanks in advance. Tim

Had the same issue or similar issue on my Zulu PFX. Been back to the factory TWICE for the issue. On mine, I thought I broke an exhaust stack as the ANR degraded but was still working but not at its best level.